Project VOL 0.1 - THE NEWWORLD collection

The NEWWORLD collection is very personal to me. It is based on the discovery of more deep and complex emotions connected to the human consciousness. We humans are amazing, in that we only access 10% of our brain’s potential, which begs the question. How would life be if we could access the remaining 90%.

2.jpg

THE BEGINNING

vol5_2-Recovered.jpg

reload

vol4-Recovered.jpg

adventure

vol7.jpg

SURVIVAL

vol6-Recovered.jpg

rising from the ashes

 

It`s a story, and I wrote some of it when I was a child.

PROJECT 0.1 has been a secret for a very long time, mostly because I like to keep secrets. Second, I like to surprise and entertain.

There is still more to come. The collection is just an introduction and a visualization of my digital art. Newer content will be so much more, and I am working on similar paintings which is estimated to be introduced to you sometime in 2019.